21 with Drooping 34Ds Can I Just Get a Donut Lift? (photo)

I have seen several surgeons with different opinions I have had one child and now have empty stretch marked sagging breasts. I think my Notch to nipple is around 25/25.5. I'm very scared of uplift scars as i heal quite slowly my scars seem to stay red for a long time. .one Surgeon said full uplift with implants 350-400 under muscle, one said lollipop or full lift with implant, Another said nipples wernt to bad and refused to 'scar' me and suggested 525 overs.Another refused lift bc scar and ag

Donut Lift

+1

Without knowing your height it seems that your nipples are about two inches from the ideal position (not pointing to the ground). Beware of the donut lift as I am not an advocate of the short term or long term results. A minor mastopexy with a short verticle incision works well. Size of implants is up to your desires with the amount of skin and breast tissue that you have. Think of the mastopexy procedure as a trade, some scars for a better breast shape and do not think that breast implants control the shape of your breast, they are just fillers.

Donut mastopexy

+1

You may be a perfect candidate for a lift procedure done around the nipple.  Excess skin is excised and breast tissue is internally elevated.  The weight fo the breast tissue is transferred to the underlying muscle creating upper pole fullness and increase the cleavage.  This technique can be done with NO vertical scars.  Since you are a D, you certainly do not need an implant.  A 400 cc implant will take you up 4 cup sizes which would be inappropriate and lead to further descent.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D. 

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Question about breast lift

+1

It is a little hard to tell based on the photo angles, but I am not surprised you are hearing many different suggestions / opinions from different physicians.  Often, breast cases are not straight forward with regards to the best surgical approach.  However, an honest discussion to delineate your goals and desires will go a long way to determine what is the best procedure to help you achieve these goals.  My initials impressions:  you have beautiful breasts with nice overall shape and position, the nipple position is lower than ideal but not too bad.  I believe you can get a very nice result with a breast augmentation alone.  However, if you want a very perky breast position with rounder, higher appearance, a breast lift will likely factor in and I am not talking about a donut lift as you mentioned but a more complete breast lift.  Additional photos and a conversation about your goals will help to determine what is best for you.  Good luck.

Sean A. Simon, MD

Breast augmentation and lift choices

+1

This is always a tough choice for a patient because you do need a full lift IMO based on your photos for the most youthful looking breasts.  However, if all you want is size and upper pole fullness you can just do an implant for now and save the lift for later like after having all kids.  A hedge would be to just do a periareolar lift for a tiny elevation of the nipple but one which can later be converted into a full lift to really get a better shape.  Just DON"T go with the huge impants above the muscle plan as this is all wrong unless you want to be huge.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS