I'm 21 5'4" and weight 205 due to having a baby, can i still get a brazilian butt lift?

5'4" 205 lbs Candidate for Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Although 205 lbs is not an ideal weight, it is important to be realistic in surgery.  If a several attempts at weight loss have been made and this represents a stable weight and the patient has no other medical problems, Brazilian buttlift may be reasonable.   Find the surgeon with the best credentials who has performed hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures.

Too overweight for a BBL?

+1

There is not a fixed weight that makes your too big for a BBL. You need to be evaluated by a board certified plastic surgeon experienced with BBLs and does several per week.

Matthew Schulman, MD

BBL Candidacy?

+1

You will benefit from weight loss before considering any surgical procedures.  A physical exam is needed to make any formal recommendations.  The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

I'm 5'4" and 205 pounds. Can I get the BBL?

+1

You need to lose a fair amount of weight before you can be considered for the BBL. After about a 40-50 piund weight loss you should seek consultation witha Board Certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience performing the BBL.Good luck!

George Lefkovits, MD

As soon as you loose 50 lbs more you will be ready for BBL/ tan pronto cuando pierdas 50 lbs estaras lista para BBL

+1

you are not at the moment into the best stage to realize a BBL but as soon as you loose at least 50 lbs  you surely will be ready  for BBL and perhaps also  TT

aun no estas lista para BBL pero apenas pierdas 50 lbs mas  si lo estaras y quiza tambien para un TT 

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon