I Am 20yr Old and Having Very Thin Hair, Less Volume?

i am 20yr old.and having very thin hair,less volume.from childhood only i have less hair in compare to others.my dad always get trasfer to different city so i also have to accompany him.now i am living in hostel,and facing problem to hair loss and hair thinning.can u please tell me that,is it possible to gain volumized thick hair through medicines?

Topical medications such as Minoxidil or oral medications such as Propecia can help increase hair volume

+1

Treating your hair loss early can prevent future hair thinning and loss. Topical medications such as Minoxidil or oral medications such as Propecia can help increase hair volume but it’s necessary to follow the medication’s instructions and use daily to see optimal results. Other treatments available to prevent hair thinning include red light therapy, which may promote hair growth. It’s important to see a physician who specializes in hair restoration to determine the cause of your hair loss, as hair loss can sometimes be related to hormonal issues, and/or dietary habits. If your hair loss does not improve, you may be a good candidate for hair transplant surgery which provides permanent results.

Atlanta Dermatologic Surgeon