200cc overs to 550cc possible? (Photo)

I currently have 200cc overs with bwd 12 Ii'm 5.3 and 103lbs with very little natural breast tissue. Do you think it would be possible to go to 500-550cc? I also have one leaking implant and capsular contracture in both, grateful for any information. Thankyou

You can have better results...

+2

and revisions are definitely something in your future including a lift and removal of your leaking implant and the capsules surrounding them.  If your results are after several years following surgery, consider this one of those re-operations needed to provide optimum results.  If you are a year post-op, I think you have a legitimate issue with your surgeon and your surgeon should be motivated to help you achieve better results.

Breast implant revision

+2

Thanks for the querry.

From the history and images you will need the leaking implants replaced and the capsular contracture treated with a capsulectomy.

The next step is up to you in terms of the cup size you desire as the final result. This will determine the implant needed and the possible need for a breast lift to place the nipple on the top of the newly formed breast mound.

I hope that is of some help and all the best.

Jeremy Hunt

Jeremy Hunt, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast augmentation

+2

Looking at your photos, you will need a capsulectomy and a change of pocket as a minimum.

You might get away with putting a larger implant in e.g. a 550cc but i doubt it, be prepared for a breast lift.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Pouria Moradi, MBBS, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Increase Implant size?

+2
Based on your photos, you appear to be a candidate for a lift, also.  Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, certified by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS), for an exam to discuss your breast shape and volume. You may find that 500 cc may be too large, but an exam will be needed to make that determination. A mastopexy will reshape your breast, as the implants add volume.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD