200cc Hp Saline Too Big After Lift? Naturally 34D....what to Do Asap Please?

1st surgery-breast lift didnt want bigger but doc put in 330cc moderate saline n I felt huge.I'm 5'7 130 pound n want sportier look no bigger than my natural but just to give me a more upper fullness n hate side boob want tapered look n petite n not top heavy. Was the 200cc high profile saline above muscle a bad choice or will my side boob go down n my boobs get smaller soon? Can there be implant exchange before 3 months if I am sure n does there have to move the pocket? please help...

Youthful, sporty, all natural look after Explant and Mini Ultimate Breast Lift

+2

If you are a 34 D, you do not need 330 cc implants just need a lift.  You would benefit from Implant Removal and Mini Ultimate Breast Lift.  Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to remove the implants, reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase cleavage.  This will give you the youthful, sporty, athletic look, is all natural and eliminates the undesirable side boobs.  This technique can be done at anytime.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

200cc Hp Saline Too Big

+1

Maybe you would be better without implants as your comment about not wanting to be larger may imply.

Once you are sure that you are going to have another surgery, think about asking your surgeon to deflate the implants a few days before surgery. If the size and contour is ok, skip the implants. If not, use a smaller one. All the best. 

Complicated breast problem after surgery has many potential solutions.

+1

I'm not sure from your history exactly what the situation is. If you feel that your breasts are too big three months out from the operation is certainly can go to a smaller prosthesis but I would put that off for several months. Choice of profile and placement above or below the muscle is a multifaceted issue that you should discuss with your surgeon.

Anxiety over being too large and having side boobs

+1

can certainly be distressing.  You really need to talk to your surgeon about what can be done to give you the results you wanted and to see where the communication broke down between both of you.  If it can be fixed, its best for your original surgeon to do so since your surgeon knows exactly what was done the first time.  If you are distressed over your implants and are willing to void your warranty, ask your surgeon to deflate them and allow the pocket to shrink so your smaller implants will have less tendency to go to far lateral.  You must be certain before you have them deflated.

Curtis Wong, MD

+1

This is not a large implant, and this appearance may be swelling related.  Give the result a few weeks to develop.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Breast lift and implant exchange

+1

Without seeing you it is difficult to say which implant would be best for you . in general, I like to place implants under the  muscle to give more coverage in the upper pole.

Breast lift and implant exchange - maybe consider no implant

+1

You may consider removing the implants completely and not replacing it.  If you were a 34 D and satisfied with your existing breast size and just wanted an perkier breast you may consider only a breast lift, vertical type with a  dermal pedical autoaugmentation shaping your existing breast to give your more upper pole fullness.  

Breast lift and implant exchange

+1

Dear Keri,

Unfortunately, without at least pictures it is difficult to respond to your question. You need to have a in-person consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this area and undergo 3-D imaging analysis and discuss your goals in person. Best of luck. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Best Breast Revisionary Operation for Me?

+1

Despite your description  of goals, online consultants will not be able to provide you with precise/meaningful advice.

Your best bet would be to meet with board-certified plastic surgeons who can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary breast surgery. Stand in front of a full-length mirror and demonstrate what you are trying to achieve. The use of goal pictures may also be helpful. Terms such as “sporty look” or “top heavy” can  mean different things to different people; clear communication with your plastic surgeon will be one of the keys to achieving your goals.

You may find the attached link helpful to you as you learn more about revisionary breast surgery.