20 Years Old-Facial Asymmetry, Sad Eyes.. Fillers? Botox? (photo)

I notice that my face looks different depending on the angle a picture is taken. My lips don't really have a defined cupids bow (side of the lips rise up when I smile) and one side is bigger than the other. Also, my cheeks have more volume on the right side, than on the left side. I also notice that my lower eyelids are very heavy, pulling my eyelids down.. would filler under the eyes correct this? Also, could botox be used to lower eyebrows giving me a less surprised look?

Less is more

+1

Fillers and botox can address all the issues that you are concerned with. Because of your hairstyle, its difficult to assess your eyebrows.

But my overall feeling with your anatomy is that you should avoid major changes at this time: you are quite attractive and have very natural anatomy. Try to avoid looking "done" and this can happen even with Botox and Fillers.

Web reference: http://seattleface.com/html/dr_amadi.php

Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Botox and Dermal Fillers For Refreshed Face

+1

All of these concerns can be corrected by non-invasive procedures such as Botox and other fillers.  We experience amazing results with correcting all of the issues you mentioned.  Fillers can be injected in the tear trough area (under the eyes) to give the illusion of lifting the eyes.  Botox can be injected into specific areas in the brow to lower the brow, giving you a less surprised look.  

Your lip concerns can also be corrected with injectables to give you a more defined cupid's bow.  

How to Address Facial Assymetry and Sad Eyes

+1

Your questions are good ones and you have intuitively figured out that neuromodulators (Botox, Dysport, or Xeomin) and fillers (Restylane, Juviderm, Radiesse, and Perlane) can be used to help "sculpt" the face.Depending on where they are placed in the forehead,  neuromodulators can be be used to either drop or lift the eyebrows. Fillers can the be used to add volume to areas of need, and work well to create symmetry, support the lower lids, and add definition and volume to the lips.These types of injections cannot be done with "cookie cutter" technique. They require an artist's eye, technical expertise, and finesse in order to get the results you are looking for.

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lots of Questions

+1

Botox of Dysport can indeed lower your brows and lessen a surprised look.  You are a great candidate for all types of Facial Fillers, e.g., Restylane, Radiesse, Sculptra, etc.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon