I'm 20 years old and I'm wondering what I could do to slim down my face? (Photo)

I'm an average weight, and I've weighed less than I currently do and my face shape remains the same. Would Botox in the jawline be a good idea? My goal is to have a slimmer face with better cheekbones if possible. I'm completely happy with my face when I'm not smiling, but when I smile my face looks quite chubby. Thanks in advance!

How to slim the face

+1
Dear cosmo99,

• Botox placed along the jawline can slim the face
  • Placing a little filler in the cheeks can lift the face and enhance the cheeks at the same time
  • If you want to slim it down more, you may consider buccal fat pad removal (this should be discussed in person)

Nima Shemirani

Botox to slim the face

+1
One potential option is to consider treatment with Botox in the masseter muscles, as this  can narrow the appearance of the bottom portion of your face.

William Groff, DO
San Diego Dermatologist