I'm 20 Years Old and I Want to Hide a 1.5 Years Old Flat in my Face? (photo)

I have fallen on one of the four wooden edges of my table the outer layer of my skin was cut scar between by eyes - I wear sun glasses all the times and use the SENSITELIAL high protection sunblock get I live in morocco so french productsare more accessible .t to hide it temporarely for now and ( how and how much time it takes to fix it(botox-laser treatement ???) ).

I'm 20 Years Old and I Want to Hide a 1.5 Years Old Flat in my Face?

+2

Try a files or fat grafting to the area in question. Best to seek IN PERSON evaluations from a Plastic Surgeon. 

Hide old Flat in face

+1

If it is a depression between your brows it could probably be filled with a filler. 

For your reference: Aging will still affect the skin after a face lift, and it's possible that the skin may sag or become loose in the future. It should be noted, however, that facelifts are long-lasting and their results will help even future sagging of the skin to be minimal.

Jhonny Salomon, MD