20 Year Old Female with Constant Forehead Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Blackheads, Moderate Acne and Millia?

Hello, I am 20 years old and have been getting acne since elementary school (I'm unaware of when specifically), and I have been getting noticeable blackheads since I was 9 years old. I have constant deep creases in my forehead and fine lines around my face. my face is visibly bumpy. I do not frequent the outdoors without sunscreen, and haven't for years. I would like to know if there is any hope for my face. I would prefer to not get a deep chemical peel.

Constant Forehead Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Blackheads, Moderate Acne and Millia?

Thank you for your question. It is best to treat your acne first to help minimize acne scarring and skin pigmentation. There are prescription meds that can be prescribed by a doctor depending on the acne severity. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.