20 Year Old Female with Constant Forehead Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Blackheads, Moderate Acne and Millia?

Hello, I am 20 years old and have been getting acne since elementary school (I'm unaware of when specifically), and I have been getting noticeable blackheads since I was 9 years old. I have constant deep creases in my forehead and fine lines around my face. my face is visibly bumpy. I do not frequent the outdoors without sunscreen, and haven't for years. I would like to know if there is any hope for my face. I would prefer to not get a deep chemical peel.

Constant Forehead Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Blackheads, Moderate Acne and Millia?

+1

Thank you for your question. It is best to treat your acne first to help minimize acne scarring and skin pigmentation. There are prescription meds that can be prescribed by a doctor depending on the acne severity. I would recommend being treated under the supervision of a Board Certified Dermatologist for safest and best treatment option. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist