Biggest and Safest Breast Enlargement from 34a?

I Am a 20 Year Old Female (No Children Weight Gane or Weight Loss ). 34 a breast what is the biggest and safest i could go to with breast enlargement, so they look natural.

Guidelines for Maximum Volume of Breast Augmentation

+2

The general guidelines used by plastic surgeons to safely achieve the maximum volume of augmentation of the breast while still maintaining a natural look are to use an implant that has dimensions (width and height) that do not extend beyond the natural boundaries of the breast. These boundaries are best determined by actually measuring the breast and chest wall and cannot be exactly determined by bra size alone. The number in a bra size (34) is the measurement of the circumference around the chest at the level of the fold beneath the breast. This measurement does give a general idea of the width of the breast (base width or diameter), which is the most important measurement. Then for any given implant diameter, there are three degrees of projection or profile available; low, moderate and high. In general, low and moderate profile implants of appropriate diameter should give a natural looking result. High profile implants, and implants that are of excessive diameter that extend between, to the side of or above the natural boundaries of the breasts may result in an obviously augmented look. For a 34A breast, a moderate profile implant would probably be best and should be in the 300-350cc range. A high profile implant of equal diameter would probably be in the 400-450cc range.

The right implant size for you

+2

I would need to assess your chest wall to determine what range of implants would fit proportionately on your body type.  Given your desire for a full look, I would likely guide to the Allergan Style 20 or Style 45 Gel implants (of course depending on your anatomy).   

I consider two factors when selecting implants for my patients:

1. Dimensional planning

2. Gel Implant Sizing system

Dimensional planning – The measurements of your chest wall are taken. Also, the breast dimensions including the height, width, and current dimensions of each breast form the basis of dimensional planning. Based on these measurements, the implant size is recommended. This will give you a unique breast implant that is suited for your body frame. Even your fitness levels and other relevant criteria are taken into consideration. It is you who will decide what you are comfortable with.

Gel Implant Sizing system – During the preliminary breast implant consultation, you will be provided with an option to “try on” a variety of implant shapes and sizes. You can also visualize the possible outcomes of your surgery which helps you to get that perfect size to give you the shape that you longed for.

This way your preferences are known and we can then pick a range of implants that will “fit” just right to give a soft natural fuller look. Hope this helps.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Great question, any surgeon can put any implant through any hole, you want to use the surgeon the suggests the implants that match your physical characteristics 

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Paul S. Gill, MD

Breast augmentation

+1

What are the biggest and safest implants for you?  I would have to say that without an exam it would be impossible to guess what would be best for you.  But remember, the larger you go, the more problems that can happen in terms of early sagging, bottoming out, etc..

Breast Augmentation, Breast Enlargement, Breast Implants

+1

Size matters?  Yes it does.  But don't go too big.  The better way to approach this issue is to have your plastic surgeon measure your frame and chest wall and select a breast implant that is the proper base diameter for you.  The actual size is not that important. 

Jay H. Ross, MD
Palm Harbor Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation Size

+1

When going through Breast Augmentation, the first step is measurements and consultation with a Plastic Surgeon. It is not possible to decide on size using cup sizes alone.  Your height and weight and chest measurements are critically important in making the decision.

Jeff Scott, MD
Everett Plastic Surgeon

Size of implant

+1

The larges size of implant that your body can tolerate is deteremined by your chest width and the distance from your nipple to the inframammary crease. These parameters will determine the diameter/radius of the implant that can fit into your breast. Your plastic surgeon will determine what is appropriate for your body by performing a physical examination.

Arian Mowlavi, MD
Laguna Beach Plastic Surgeon

The biggest safest and natural breast augmentation

+1

The biggest and safest and natural breast implant for you will depend on a large part your individual taste and goals. Every choice can require a compromise such as cup size for natural contour. The volume is often limited by available skin, and chest size. Communication with your surgeon is key. Let him know just what you are looking for as you explore the 'possible' and you should be guided to the 'ideal' result.

peterejohnsonmd

How to pick breast implants.

+1

How to pick breast implant sizes

1) This is the most common type of question on RealSelf.

2) It is the surgeon's job to pick the right breast implants, not the patient's. Implant selection is really pretty technical.

3) Make sure your surgeon REALLY understands the look you want. Mentioning a cup size is not enough. Show your surgeon pictures of breasts you like.

4) Then your surgeon has to tell you if your chosen look is realistic for your anatomy. The most common mistake is to go too big.

5) I recommend that the surgeon NOT make a final implant choice in advance, because this is just an educated guess.

6) The surgeon should have a large inventory of different size and shape implants available in the operating room.

7) Then the surgeon can put sterile disposable implant SIZERS in your breasts during surgery, to see what a particular implant really looks like inside you. This is how to make the best choice. A sizer costs only $45, and takes all the guess work out.

8) Finally, the sizer is discarded, and the correct breast implants (based on what you want and on your anatomy) are opened from the operating room inventory, and put in your breasts to complete the operation.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)