I Have Had 20 Sessions with Q Swiched Laser. My Homemade Tattoo on Face Has Turned Blue and Won't Go Away. Please Help? (photo)

Tattoo on Face

+1
I would recommend you see a provider who can offer laser treatment with multiple different wavelengths to obtain optimal clearance of your tattoo.  You should be able to obtain excellent results when treated appropriately.  Best Regards,

Pensacola Facial Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of homemade tattoo

+1

What color was the tattoo ink originally? Who are you seeing for your tattoo treatments? You not only need the right equipment, you also need someone who understands laser physics and how to use the laser properly. Most often this is best done by a dermatologist with training in laser surgery. 

Omar Ibrahimi, MD
Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon

Blue Tattoo Removal

+1

Your best bet by far at this time is to be treated with a PicoSure laser. This laser is best for blue tattoos  and often leads to removal within just  a few treatments. While there are no guarantees, our results with this laser have been phenomenal.

Roy G. Geronemus, MD