I Am 20 an my Breast Size is 40B I Want Make my Breast More Bigger So What Can I Do for It ?

growing breast size

Avoid implant by reshaping

+1

From your photograph, you appear to be larger than size 40 B.  However, your breasts are misshapen with your nipples pointing downwards.  You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique reshapes your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevates them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection eliminating the need for implants.           

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast larger with implants

+1

It looks like from the photo that you posted, that your breasts are fairly large.  In the photo, your nipples look low but that may be in the position of the photo.

Bigger is not always better

+1

To me it appears from your picture that your breasts and nipples point downward, and are already fairly large.  I think that simply increasing their size with implants alone would make this more pronounced.  It is likely that you need some type of breast lift more than you do augmentation with implants, and I suggest that you find an experienced board certified plastic surgeon and have a thorough consultation so that you can learn about all of your options and what you can expect from each one.  Good luck.

Joseph L. Grzeskiewicz, MD

Implants not your answer

+1

The photo does not give a full look at your breasts so it is impossible to state for sure.  Thus, you need to go see a plastic surgeon and get a full consultation and recommendations.  Your breasts appear to be quite large already and I do not believe implants are going to be the proper answer.  You may benefit from a lift to reshape them and need proper guidance about your options in person.  Good luck!

Evan Sorokin, MD
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon

Larger Breasts?

+1

Dear skshona,

Clearly you are not a 40B, at least in American sizing.  You would be considered much greater than that.  DDD/E.  I do not recommend that you go any larger as your breasts are already quite large and have started to fall.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Age 20 wants to be larger

+1

saline implants are possible..  be aware that you may continue to have breast development and hormones and pregnancies will change your breasts as well