Can 2.0 derma stamp have ruined my skin?

I recently had derma stamp 2.0 done for scarred pores on my cheeks, its been nearly 2 months now and my skin looks worse than it did before, i have uneven skin texture and uneveness. Doc says it will get better and can take time, but iam not convinced. It should be showing signs of improvement by now. Can this lenght needle damage skin? Iam breast feeding too i dont know if that makes a difference. Any advice would be appreciated.

Micro-needling for acne scars

+1
The results of most procedures are significantly influenced by the expertise of the person doing the treatment. In the right hands, medical micro-needling is an excellent procedure for improving the appearance of acne scars. In my office we use the RejuvaStamp micro-needling machine for a more even pattern of needle penetration in the skin. We also apply human growth factor serums derived from human stem cells to further enhance the results. For the best results it typically takes a series of treatments, each one month apart, and then a waiting time of several months for the full effect.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon