20 Days Ago I Had a Tummy Tuck and 2 Sections Liposuction, on Day 12 After the Procedure, they Took out my 2 Drains?

Then after 3 days i went to see my ps and he had to drain my lower belly because I had liquid,(seroma), until today,every 2 or 3 day my ps had to do the same thing,actually he drain me 4 times already . I'm a little concern with it. Also I fell bloating and swelling . Can you tell me what is your opinion on it. Thank you very much.

This is very common in tummy tuck surgery. The seroma should go away with repeated drainage. If it doesn't, other procedures can be undertaken. So far I agree with your care.

Seroma despite the use of drains after an abdominoplasty

Your treatment seems appropriate.  It is possible that your drainage was low enough for the drains to be removed at day 12.  The treatment for a seroma is needle aspiration.  It may have to be done frequently until the problem is under control.