20 Days Post Op Blepharoplasty Still Swollen and Additional Crease, Is This Normal and How to Reduce Swelling Faster? (Photo)

It's been 20 days since my double eyelid surgery and my eyes are still really swollen. There is also an additional crease I'm afraid it won't go away. I have to go to work next week, is there anything else I can do to reduce the swelling? Is this welling normal? I iced the first week then heat the second. I haven't eaten any spicy food, is there anything else I should avoid?

It is very normal for swelling after Asian eyelid surgery to persist for many, many weeks.

+1

Unfortunately it may be 2-3 months before you are not so bothered by the swelling.  With swelling the creases will appear high but your creases look unusually high.  I am not sure what these creases will look like when all the swelling has settled down but I am guessing that they will look too high.  By the way, spicy food has nothing to do with the swelling.  Time is the best way to resolve this swelling.  Please consider reposting to Realself in 6 more weeks.