I'm 20 Days Post; Experiencing Hardness/lumping in my Abs. Is It to Late for a Lymathic Massage to Smooth out my Abs? (photo)

Smart Lipo. My swelling has lessen; I just noticed the lumpiness & hardness approx. 3 days ago. I've been told SmoothShapes Cellulite Treatment (Lympathic Massage) will work, however, I have never had cellulite prior to my procedure.

Hardness after Lipo

+1

It is not too late to have a lymphatic massage to help smooth those areas out. The massage will help with your results.

+1

Never to late for aggressive lymphatic massages with external ultrasound therapy. This will help improve your results