I Am 20 Days Away from Ba Day. Would Like to Know if I Should Go with 410cc Moderate or Moderate Plus For Natural Look? (photo)

5"6. 143 lbs

Implant Selection Process

+1

In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.
Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Cosmetic Surgery is an art and a Science

+1

Thank you for the question. The best way to pick out an implant is to try them on in your plastic surgeons office. You also can measure your chest wall and match it to the width of an implant. Best wishes Dr Thomas Narsete 

Natural look

+1

Hello. The most important factors for determining the size of implants that could be used on a patient include width of the base of the breast, the size of your thorax and the amount of breast tissue and skin you have. Once a surgeon has this information he could better educate you on what type of implants would work best for you. Judging by your picture you could definitely have a natural outcome.
Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

Web reference: http://www.jaimeperezmd.com/photogallery/breast-augmentation-7001

Natural Look?

+1

What you consider natural and what I consider natural are not necessarily the same. If you are content with the 410 cc volume, I would recommend using an implant with a diameter closest to the width of your breast tissue, a measurement your surgeon can and probably has done. 

All the best.