2 Wks Post Op and in the Last Week I Sneezed on 2 Different Occasions and Felt a Pop in my Abdomen?

Pop in Abdomen 2 weeks after tummy tuck

+1

There are a number of things people worry about when they hear a pop 2 weeks after a tummy tuck.  The biggest question is whether or not they tore an internal suture.  While this is certainly possible, most surgeons use multiple layers of sutures so that if you pop one, you are okay.   Good luck.

Pop in my Abdomen?

+1

Possibilities include tearing a healing adhesion, or popping a suture. Usually there is some redundancy in  suturing. What if anything happened will not be determined online. A call to your surgeon is most appropriate. All the best.