2 Revision Surgeries and Seroma Now Breast Feels Firmer and Larger?

since implants 2 years ago I've had 2 surgeries for cc in 1 of my breast. Developed seroma or leakage at incision site until the incision closed and healed. Now breast fills firm but moves around freely. I can lie on my belly and feel like a rock then after a few min it softens up and I don't notice the rock until I change position? Any advice I'm so worried I don't know what can be done. At what point do ou give up and remove them?

Persistance hardening of breast

+1

It could be one of several things.  It is most likely a recurrent seroma or a persistant capsule contracture.  Please see your surgeon.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

drraine.com

Capsular contacture

+1

It sounds like you may have a capsular contracture at this point and may need revision # 3.  Best to see your surgeon.  Good luck.

2 Revision Surgeries and ....

+1

It sounds like another contracture, although without an examination or at least photos it is a guess with not enough info. 

If everything was done at the two surgeries (change implants, remove capsule, place implants under the muscle) best advice used to be not to try a third time, but with the advent of acellular dermal matrix, (Strattice) another try would be justified. 

Discuss with your surgeon. All the best.