2 Revision Rhinoplasty? (photo)

I have had surgery 2 times and I'm still not satisfied with my nose. The first rhinoplasty was done 5 years ago an the revision 1 year ago. I have a little bump on the left side of my nose and it seems like the doctor removed some cartilage from the left side of my tip, this makes my nose look very asymmetrical. My nose looks pinched and I need support in the dorsum. I'm so frustrated and unhappy with the way I look. I deeply hope that someone can help me by giving me some advice.

Asymmetry after Rhinoplasty Revision

+1

Of course, the asymmetry can be improved through several measures, possibly cartilage grafting as well, depending upon all of your concerns.

You may benefit from a second opinion from a reputable Rhinoplasty Surgeon.

+1

I reviewed your concerns and your photos.

Your nose has some irregularities, and your nose appears wide on front view. Expert revision rhinoplasty could be considered to narrow your nose and address your nasal asymmetry.

All the best to you.

Dr. Joseph

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon