2 Months Post Op, Personal Opinions Very Much Appreciated? (photo)

hi everybody, I am 2 months post op, I saw my doctor today but he wasn't really helpful in my questions, I just wanted to know what you think so far, I feel that it is still too long and big from the front, I can see improvements but not what I was hoping for, also still have a hump which the doctor says if it doesn't go down in 1 year he will do revision, will the nose get smaller, all comments welcome thankyou!

2 Months after Rhinoplasty and Swelling

+2

This is by far the most common concern.  You will have irregularities and swelling early in the healing process even if the final product is a complete success.  You need to give the result more time to take shape.   I would agree with the 1 year time wait.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

I would definitely allow things to settle for now.

+2

It would be helpful to review the operative note and to see your pre-op photos. but even if you do eventually need some revision, now is not the time. You need to allow the healing to complete and the swelling to resolve. Taping of the dorsum of the nose with Steristrips is sometimes helpful to help reduce swelling. Good luck

Rodney A. Green, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

At two months this rhinoplasty seems to be in good shape.

+2

The nose in the picture is symmetrical and fits the face. There is still swelling it two months so any final pronouncement cannot be made.

Male rhinoplasty

+1

It is difficult to comment without seeing preop photos at least.   I assume the photos that you posted are your post-ops.