2 Months After BA Breast Have Different Look, Not Sure What Happen, Help, What Went Wrong? (photo)

My BA was under the muscle, 380cc on both sides, texturized silicone gel. I have been to my surgeon when I first noticed difference at 2 1/2 weeks and was told to wear band for a month, which I did for but saw no difference in results. My surgeon really doesnt say much is like I can get any feedback from him, dont know what happen, please advice as to what went wrong or what needs to be done in a revision. I did this to feel better and now I feel so depressed.

Breasts Look Different Two Months Postop

+2

You have fairly large implants under the muscle. The pockets appear symmetric, the size appropriate for your body and the only issue is that you still have superior pole fullness at two months. Sleep in the strap, massage by pushing the implants downward and let the weight of the implants work in your favor by wearing a sports bra without support for the time being. Enjoy your new breasts and realize this will pass.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

What went wrong??

+2

There seems to be nothing wrong SURGICALLY. However your results do not meet your expectations which is a problem.Your breasts show the pre operative abnormalities that existed prior to the surgery which are a little magnified. Please give your breasts time to settle and heal and give yourself a chance to get used to the new look. Discuss your needs with your surgeon. What would be helpful at this time is to know your height and weight and the shape of the implants that was placed. You may not like the shape/type of implant and the sizing may need adjustment.

BUT LET ME REITRATE, WAIT AND LET YOUR BREASTS SETTLE

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Breast Have Different Look

+2

Several things make patients notice asymmetry after breast enlargement. One is the presence of asymmetry, often unrecognized, before surgery, and the other is the fact that any difference is more noticeable on a larger scale. 

On the pre-op photos, I note the right nipple and areola, and indeed the entire right breast is a bit higher than is the left, and the right breasts sticks out beyond the chest more than does the left breast.

On the post op photos the symmetry looks reasonable except that the right implant seems not to have fully dropped, but it is way early to give up on that, as it can take 3 to 6 months. I concur with wearing the band, and with downward massage. 

Patience. 

Thanks for your question, and for the helpful photos. Best wishes. 

Not sure the question

+2

Your photo shows a magnification of your preop anatomy and its asymmetry.  At least from the photo your result looks to be within an expected range.  If you are that unhappy, and if you aren't getting verbal support from your doctor, maybe you should see some others in your area.  But most all will advise you to stick with your own doctor and give it 4-6 months of healing and try not to worry.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Breast Enhancement Surgery

+1
Looks like normal swelling after surgery which is always asymmetric which can be from different techniques used in the surgery or different amount of tension by the pec muscles

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC

Asymmetry after augmentation

+1

From your photos, it appears that you had asymmetry preop.  This asymmetry will generally be present postop.  Discuss your concerns with your surgeon.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

2 Months After BA Breast Have Different Look, Not Sure What Happen, Help, What Went Wrong?

+1

With only one post operative photo posted I see a nice result. Maybe I'm missing something. Best to obtain in person second opinions. 

Post-op breast augmentation

+1

All breasts are a asymmetric. At this early time you have to allow for swelling to subside.  Good luck.