How Many CCs are Needed to go from B-Cup to DD or F-Cup?

Im 5 2'' 120 I Have a to B Cup Size Want to Be D to F ..how Much Cc Will Need to Be D or Dd to F Thank You for Your Time. 

How many ccs?

+1

The number of ccs is not nearly as important as the dimensions of any implant.  If you wish to achieve a certain proportion, it is best to make certain that the dimensions of the implant and the relationship between its base and projection will achieve the result you desire.  Bra sizes can be misleading and there is very little standardization across styles and manufacturers. A consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is the best method to have all your questions and concerns answered.  Given your height of 5'2" the size that you desire may result in breasts that are too large and create a body proportion that you may not anticipate. 

Columbia Plastic Surgeon

How many cc's to get to an F cup

+1

Thinking about cc's of volume is really an old-fashioned concept when it comes to implant sizing.  It's much more important to base implant choices on the measurements of your frame and tissues.  This can be done during a consultation.  You should be thinking about the proportions of the implant to the proportions of your frame, and how a certain implant looks on you, not just cc's.

While I do understand that you want to go large, sometimes it is not possible to go from a B to an F in one operation.  You may need several stages to do this.

Also, big heavy implants do tend to stretch tissues out more than smaller ones.  So, you are more likely to require future surgeries like a mastopexy or pocket plication if you get larger implants.  It's important to at least think about this a little before signing up for the surgery.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Very Large Breast Augmentations Have Long-Term Consequences

+1

Rather than thinking about volume or size of implant needed, it is best first to think about your breast size goals. Regardless of whether it is a DD or F cup, it is clear that you want to be extremely large. Given that you have a fairly small body frame, the consideration of going to such a size increase merits a good discussion as to what that means long term. While the initial results may look like what you want, there are long-term consequences that are much less appealing than the initial glorious result. The weight of the implants will stretch the tissues and eventually bottom out (dropping of the implants), the skin will be irreversibly stretched (meaning that any eventual downsizing of the implant will require scars identical to that of a breast reduction) and you will eventually be left with no breast tissue (pressure atrophy) and just skin and the implants. (which will feel and look even more unnatural) I would recommend that you sit down with a plastic surgeon and discuss a breast implant size that will not have such disastrous long-term implications for your chest wall.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Think of the look, not the breast implant

+1

After you buy a pair of shoes do you look down and admire the shoe size? Forget about breast implant size unless you are required to get them on-line and bring them with the day of surgery. (if you do find another surgeon) You should bring your ideas and 'wish look' to your surgeon. Let the surgeon decide what will get you as close to what you want be, and advise you as to what is possible and sensible. Oh yes, the F-cup, be careful what you ask for.

peterejohnsonmd

+1

The best thing would be for you to concentrate more on the look you want, not the cup size, as every bra manufacturer differs.  I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who does breast sizing so you can try on implant sizers to get a good idea of what you will look like, and he/she can go over the pro's and con's of the implants, the sizes, and future implications. Good luck!

Amy T. Bandy, DO, FACS
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Volume of implants

+1

The best way to figure out what implant would be best for you, would be to have a consultation which includes an exam. Based upon your anatomy, the choice of implant can be offered to you. Volumes vary depending upon your body habitus to achieve the cup size you want.

Avoid very large breast implants.

+1

Hi. 

Please don't even think of a F cup.  Huge implants age very badly, stretch your tissues, and have many more complications.

The issue is not just looking fake (of course you would look fake), because some women want a fake, very high, and round look.  The issue is your long term health. I think it is irresponsible for a surgeon to do whatever a patient asks.  The surgeon is supposed to be a guide to the patient's welfare and not just a merchant selling breast implants.

If you look in my RealSelf profile, you will find an article I wrote about how to go about choosing breast implants.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Breast Implant Sizing

+1

No one can tell your the volume needed for you to go to D or F cup.  With your small frame you will surely have a "fake look" if you have implants placed which are this large.  The best way for you or anyone to determine the size of implant which they will be happy with is to try the implants on during a sizing session.

John Whitt, MD