1month & 1wk Still the Torpedo Shape, Will It Change? or when Will I Know I Need a Revision?

Hi, I have saline filled, smooth round, 500 to 530 cc, submuscular HP implants. My breast have softened up by now alittle, I'm one month post op, I started my messages at one month post op. But I still have the torpedo look and the implant is still highroad just below my callor bone. Is there still time for the implant to drop? I'm starting to think I need a revision? When will I know? My ps doesnt use the bandeau strap, so I'm just messaging. Please advise for 2nd opinions....thank u..

Elevated Look Of Breast Implants 1 Month After Surgery

+1

Dear Gigi,

At 1 month post surgery it is too early to assess the final results. It would be commendable to have a little more patience as final results take around 6 months to get established usually.

Gravity will have to take its course and usually dropping of the implants take place (different degrees with different patients).

Without photos and physical examination, it is hard to predict what the possible outcome of your surgery could look like. Your surgeon is the best to advise you on that matter as he/she is the one who knows the complete details of your surgery.

I recommend that you keep your surgeon in the loop of your progress and to be religious when it comes to "massaging" your breasts as your surgeon instructed.

Best of luck to you and thank you for your inquiry.

Dr. Sajjadian

Torpedo Shaped Breasts after Breasts Augmentation?

+1

Thank you for the question. As you can imagine, it is not possible to provide you with precise advice without direct examination or viewing pictures. Your plastic surgeon is in the best position to do so.

Having said that, given that you are only 5 weeks out of your breast augmentation procedure, it is much too early to evaluate the final size/shape of your breasts. More than likely, your breast implants will continue to settle/drop.

In my practice, I ask that patients be patient and evaluate the end results of breast augmentation surgery between 6 months and one year after the operation.

Continue to follow-up with your posit surgeon to express your questions and concerns.