If Radiesse Injected Superficially and Confusion, Can It Absorb Totally? Will It Become Harder and Harder Day by Day?

I injected Radiesse 3 month ago in my chin,But it's not good,injected very confusion and i'm very feared.So i wanna ask some questions for this.1.If Radiesse injected superficially and confusion,Can it absorb totally?2.Will it become harder and harder day by day?3.If it won't absorb,what's the consequence? If anyone know about this ,please help me.THANKS VERY MUCH!!!

+1
Your body will metabolize Radiesse, because it was injected to the chin it can last a bit longer due to less movement.

If Radiesse Injected Superficially, Can It Absorb Totally?

+1

Radiesse will metabolize, whether in was injected superficial or deep into the bone. Usually the chin area will last 12-16 months, be patient and give it time for this product to dissolve. 

Best wishes

If Radiesse is injected superficially will it totally absorb still

+1

The body will metabolize Radiesse over time, regardless of the depth of the injection done. In the chin, in general, I would expect Radiesse to last about a year. My guess is that because you don't like it, you are prone to touching the area, and squeezing it, and rubbing it. This can actually create scar tissue there, which could be permanent. There isn't a way to get the Radiesse out - except time. So keep your hands away from it, and it will go away eventually.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD