Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift - Safe to Combine Procedures?

At the min i weigh 195lbs and trying to go down to 150lbs that would take me down to a uk size10 at the minute am a size 14 but am very interested in have the two procedures. After having 3children i would like to regain what i once had am only 24yrs old.... could u please help...

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian butt. lift

+2

If you are healthy, then yes your plan to regain your body as prior to prgnancy is available to you

One can do the tummy tuck and Dermis fat graft taken from the abdomenoplasty for buttock enhancement.

or do liposuction and Brazilian Buttock ift and tummy tuck in one sesssion.

Tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift at the same time

+1

The Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective technique that can improve the contour of your bottom and create a beautiful result. It is a combination of procedures that consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen hips and waist and lower back, separation and processing of the fat that has been collected, and strategic grafting to the gluteal area.

The Brazilian butt lift procedure is one of the most common surgeries that we perform. We commonly combine the surgery with other procedures. When doing so, it is essential to keep in mind not only the time this patient spends in the operating room but the patient's recovery process as well. We have successfully performed the Brazilian butt lift in select patients who have received mini tummy tucks. The most important aspect is to educate the patient as to the positions they may use after both surgeries. If you are considering this combination, it is essential that you work with a board-certified plastic surgeon that has a great deal of experience in the Brazilian butt lift surgery, liposuction, fat grafting and the wide variety of tummy tucks that are available.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Losing weight prior to Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You should obtain a stable weight prior to any of the cosmetic procedures in order to best prepare for a long term result.

One Step at a time Sunshine

+1

Dear Sunshine,

First and foremost, you must lose the 45 lbs that you are planning to lose.  This will certainly be easier said than done and will likely take you a while, if you do it with diet and exercise.  Once you've reached your target weight your body characteristics will undoubtedly be different than they are right now.  This may change your needs/goals and will certainly simplify the surgery and decrease your risks. 

The short answer to your question is yes.  An  abdominoplasty and Brazilian Buttock Lift can be performed safely in the same setting.  Once you have gotten close to your target weight obtain a consultation with a plastic surgeon for options and a surgical plan.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift should be done separately for the best result

+1

For the best result, I always do these 2 procedures separately. The first reason is that I can be more aggressive about removing and transferring fat once the tummy tuck scar has healed. The second reason is that you cannot sit for two weeks after the butt lift and this is impossible if you're having q tummy tuck.

Mark Broudo, MD

Brazilian butt lift combined with a tummy tuck

+1

The brazilian butt lift is a butt augmentation procedure which uses your own regenerative fat to enhance your buttocks. In my own practice, it's very common for patients to request a brazilian butt lift and a tummy tuck in the same operative session. I have performed this combination of procedures for many years and I assure you they can be safely performed together.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD