Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift - Safe to Combine Procedures?

At the min i weigh 195lbs and trying to go down to 150lbs that would take me down to a uk size10 at the minute am a size 14 but am very interested in have the two procedures. After having 3children i would like to regain what i once had am only 24yrs old.... could u please help...

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian butt. lift

+2

If you are healthy, then yes your plan to regain your body as prior to prgnancy is available to you

One can do the tummy tuck and Dermis fat graft taken from the abdomenoplasty for buttock enhancement.

or do liposuction and Brazilian Buttock ift and tummy tuck in one sesssion.

Losing weight prior to Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You should obtain a stable weight prior to any of the cosmetic procedures in order to best prepare for a long term result.

One Step at a time Sunshine

+1

Dear Sunshine,

First and foremost, you must lose the 45 lbs that you are planning to lose.  This will certainly be easier said than done and will likely take you a while, if you do it with diet and exercise.  Once you've reached your target weight your body characteristics will undoubtedly be different than they are right now.  This may change your needs/goals and will certainly simplify the surgery and decrease your risks. 

The short answer to your question is yes.  An  abdominoplasty and Brazilian Buttock Lift can be performed safely in the same setting.  Once you have gotten close to your target weight obtain a consultation with a plastic surgeon for options and a surgical plan.  Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD

Tummy Tuck and Brazilian Butt Lift should be done separately for the best result

+1

For the best result, I always do these 2 procedures separately. The first reason is that I can be more aggressive about removing and transferring fat once the tummy tuck scar has healed. The second reason is that you cannot sit for two weeks after the butt lift and this is impossible if you're having q tummy tuck.

Mark Broudo, MD