190cc Butt Implants Enough for Small-framed Woman?

I am considering having Butt implants. I am a small framed woman 5'3" at 110 lb. I want my results to be noticeable in my clothing but I was told the largest implant he will go with is 190cc.

Will this leave me with a noticed result through my clothing since, I believe this is the smallest implant?

Buttock augmentation

+1

You can probably go a bit higher (in th emid 200's), but I do see the concern by your plastic surgeon.  Since he has seen you, he would have a better judgement.

Butt implants may be a good option for small framed women

+1

if done properly, butt implants are an excellent technique for butt contouring and augmentation. This is especially popular in Finland or small framed patients who do not have enough fat for a successful Brazilian Butt Lift. However, this is not a straightforward plastic surgery procedure.Your best bet is to work with a board certified plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience in butt augmentation and working with butt implants. Also keep in mind that the recovery process after a butt implant surgery is a significant one. In our practice we recommend that our patients not lie on their buttocks or be in a seated position for at least 2 weeks after their surgery.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Buttock Implant

+1

I think a petit lady like you will notice the difference using a ROUND BUTTOCK IMPLANT 190 cc. You will see the difference.

The size of the implant used is determined by the measurement of the buttock and the implant, where you want the most of the filling to be. On these basis the implant is chosen. What is the plane of placement of the implant also determines the size used. Subcutaneous, Subfascial or Submuscular plane.