Will I Achieve Good Results With My Frame?

I'm 190, 5'2, and I'm 23 I Had 3 C- Sections and Having a TT and Lipo in a Month Will I Have Good Results?

Tummy Tuck Results

+2

From the information that you provided, your Body Mass Index (BMI), is 35 which according to BMI charts means that you are overweight. It is ideal for a patient to be at a BMI of 30 or lower before considering any elective procedure. The higher your BMI is, the higher the risks are. It can also affect your results as well. If you have a tummy tuck and then lose weight, then your results can change and a repeat procedure may be needed. If you are happy with your weight as it is, then you can proceed with surgery. I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your goals and candidacy for this procedure.

Tummy tuck with a BMI of 34

+1

Can you have a good result from tummy tuck with a BMI of 34? Well, you can have an even better result with a BMI of 25, or about 145 pounds, the 'normal' weight for 5'2". Your tummy tuck is a big investment in yourself, and you might consider a delay to get the most out of your procedure.