I'm 19 years old and I have puffy nipples. I was wondering will they ever go back to normal?

+1
Hi. Without the benefit of your pictures it's impossible to tell whether or not your "puffy" nipples is a normal variant or you have gynecomastia. I will be happy to update my answer if you supply photos. Good luck

Gynecomastia

+1
unless its due to some type of steroid you might be taking or certain drugs it's not likely to go down by itself. even if that were the case and you stop it's still not likely to go down. Sorry.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon