19 Y/o, 5ft3, 54kg & 34B, Autologous Breast Augmentation (Mother Had Breast Cancer, Not Gene-related), What's my Suitability?

I don't want implants. I know little research has been done. Looking for increase to C/D cup. Medium amount of fat on arms, thighs, flanks, knees, waist. How suitable is each fat type? Which factors prevent resorption & produce long-lasting results? Success rate? Anaesthetic used? Can it affect nerves/milk ducts/ability to breastfeed in future/increase chances of cancer? Can pregnancy/the pill/weightgain affect results or will I remain (proportionally) the same? Can the fat be stored for future?

Suitability for Breast Augmentation

Hello. When performing an Autologous Breast Augmentation fat from any part of the body can be used, provided that there is enough fat in that area. Unfortunately, you will only be able to increase from a B to a full B or small C using fat grafting. To achieve the results that you are hoping for you will need to consider implants.

Jaime Perez, MD
Breast Augmentation Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa