19 and Overweight

I am a 19 year old female I am 5'8 and weight 240. I have tried exercise and dieting. Nothing seems to be working for me i'll end up losing a pound then gaining two. I really want the weight off. Is there anything I can do that well make me loose weight fast.

240 lbs and NOT a liposuction candidate.

+2

Lose weight.   People more than 50 lbs overweight are not ideal candidates for liposuction.  In rare situations we have done people of your weight if one area it a vast problem.  Lose weight.  Look into a bypass.  Get a lipo consult from an ABPS FACS surgeon just for completeness but forget liposuction thereafter.  Lose weight.  Liposuction once you are less than 50 puunds overweight.    My best.

Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Weight issues

+1

5'8" and 240 lbs is tough.  Unfortunately your options are diet and exercise first, and perhaps lap band  if the former do not work for you.

Young obesity

+1

You are at a point in your life that you can significantly impact the longevity and quality of your life ahead by losing a lot of weight. See a nutritionist and consider a trainer to get enrolled in a scheduled number of sessions. This helps in keeping you on track with following diet and exercise. Also see an endocrinologist to see if your thyroid hormones need balancing.

Ronald Shelton, MD

19 and Overweight

+1

Seek a diet doctor to help you begin the weight loss process or maybe a lap banding. Liposuction not a good idea. From MIAMI Dr. B