Can I Have Breast Augmentation and a Rhinoplasty at the Same Time?

I'm 19 and i am interested on having Breast Aug. and Rhinoplasty at the same time. I am currently an A cup so ill probably get 360CC .. I didn't talk to my doctor YET about it , but the lady from front desk doesn't recommend both procedures because she said that, by having breast aug. your chest has pressure and nose breathing is essential. But i REALLY HATE my nose and im FLAT.

Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty

+1

Absolutely. Both breast augmentation and rhinoplasty can be peformed at the same time and may incur risks of prolonged anesthesia which should be discused.

Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty

+1

I do not see a problem with performing both at the same time if you are healthy, in fact I have one scheduled in two weeks. 

Breast augmentation and a rhinoplasty at the same time

+1

Of course you can have both at the same operation. I do this frequently, even two of my operating room staff had this done! If in Miami call my office. DO NOT LISTEN to a receptionist ONLY talk to the doctor! 

Combining breast augmentation and rhinoplasty

+1

As long as you go to a plastic surgeon well-trained and comfortable with doing both procedures, this should be fine-- I agree that the more difficult of the 2 procedures is usually the rhinoplasty, so make sure this is a procedure he performs regularly.  If not, you can always seek out another plastic surgeon who does or have 2 plastic surgeons who are comfortable working together perform the procedures at the same time for you (one performing the rhinoplasty, the other the augmentation).

Shahram Salemy, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty together

+1

Over the years I have frequently performed these 2 procedures together as well as other combinations to meet patient's goals.  Patients can recover from 2 operations simultaneously and have less down time.  Often there is less expense by combining procedures, too.

Bruce Genter, MD
Abington Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty can be done at the same time

+1

Hi Allison,

Your request is not that unusual.  These procedures are done at the same time and ladies do just fine.  When you do combined procedures there are some important considerations that your surgeon and you will need to consider.  If you are healthy and active it should not be a problem.

Best Wishes

Dr. Peterson

Marcus L. Peterson, MD
Saint George Plastic Surgeon

I do them both at the same time.

+1

In my hands, I have no trouble doing both procedures at the same time. One anesthesia and one recovery -- makes it easier for both patient and doctor. Make sure your doctor is skilled at rhinoplasties -- all plastic surgeons can do breasts -- not all do good noses.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD