I Have Had These Since I Was 19. Do I Have Festoons and Can a Filler Fix This Problem? (photo)

I am not sure if I am suffering from festoons or loss of mass in my cheeks? I have had this problem since I was in my late teens - am now 24 and it has not gotten worse or better. Will a filler camouflage this issue or will I need to remove mass in my eyelids? It is worse when there is overhead lighting which creates a shadow.

Most likely HA fillers can provide help for this that will last approximately 12 months per treatment.

The fillers have truly revolutionized how we approach facial surgery.  This is another perfect example of an issue that can be helped with hyaluronic acid fillers.  I personally think that Restylane is generally a very good product for this type of issue.  Look for a surgeon injector who comes from one of the core specialities: oculoplastic surgery, facial plastics, general plastics, or derm surgery.  

9001 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA 90211