19 days Post Septorhinoplasty and aesthetic problems are obvious, what questions should I ask from my surgeon? (photos)

I'm worried about the piggy shape of the tip.I feel there's no hope for a great change.There is still excess lower lateral cartilage in my tip.There is soft tissue in the nasal tip that is preventing it from being more defined.I believe the angle between my nose and the upper lip is so wide.The sides of the tip has not been changed,but the tip has become very small considering all the swelling.I'm desperate for outside advice.What do I ask my surgeon when I see him at the end of 26th day?

19 days post septorhinoplasty and the aesthetic problems are obvious. What questions should I ask my surgeon?

+2
It takes at least a year to recover from rhinoplasty. At 19 days after surgery, the swelling you are experiencing is totally normal. Please give yourself a chance to heal. When you see your surgeon, ask your surgeon to explain the healing process again.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

+2
Appears as an excellent early result! Allow 3 to 6 months healing before complaining... This allows full swelling to decrease. 

19 Days Post Rhinoplasty Concerns

+2
I recommend you just be patient. You are much too early in the healing process to make any strong judgments about your outcome. You can certainly voice your concerns to your rhinoplasty surgeon. But the reality is that less than 3 weeks out from rhinoplasty, there is a lot of change yet to come. 

John M. Hilinski, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

19 days post-septorhinoplasty

+1
It is perfectly normal to worry about the appearence at this stage. However, is still very early for you to have a good idea of how it's going to look. At 19 days there is still a lot of swelling and you will see a lot of changes over the coming few months.
In fact, just by looking at the photos, I believe you will have a great result. I would voice all your concerns to your surgeon and have him explain the process to you.
Good luck.

Marcelo Antunes, MD
Austin Facial Plastic Surgeon