Im 19 and I Want to Get a Tummy Tuck, Liposculture, a Brazilian Butt Lift and a Breast Lift? (photo)

I dont have kids and im not planning on having a kid right now. I know im still young to consider a tummy tuck, but i just want opinion on what you recomend in case i quialify for any tyoe of tummy tuck and which one is better for me. Also what different type there is for breast augmentation and if i can use my own fat for that as well. Please help me i just want to know whats better for me and my body type.

19, no kids. Tummy tuck?

+2

Dear Scorpio,

Thank you for our post.  I think you will have the most benefit from weight reduction rather than any other modality.  You skin is elastic at this age and should be tight once you lose weight.  No surgery is needed.  If anything, liposuction would probably be enough.

Best Wishes,

PAblo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Consider weight loss first before surgical options

+2

At your age you would be best advised not to consider a surgical option for your abdomen and external fat.  You would be much better served by losing weight.   If you do not get your weight under control you can expect to be disappointed with your result in 2 or 3 years.  

At 19 should I have tummy tuck, butt lift, liposuction, augmentation, and breast lift

+2

Thank you for the photos as they are very helpful.  My honest opinion would be to consider a diet and exercise regimen to optimize your appearance.  Undergoing all of those procedures at your age and with your body shape will likely lead to disappointment in 2-3 years if you cannot improve your self discipline and diet.  Once you have improved your overall health and body, then consider plastic surgery. 

Brian Dorner, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I'm 19 and I Want to Get a Tummy Tuck, Liposculpture, a Brazilian Butt Lift and a Breast Lift?

+2

Given your age and possible future pregnancies, I would perform the liposuction, Brazilian buttlift, and the breast augmentation first.  It may be more sensible to perform the tummy tuck and breast lift later.   I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure.  About 25% of my patients have had previous liposuction and Brazilian buttlifts.  It is important to get this surgery right the first time.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures, Brazilian buttlifts and breast augmentations each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Body contouring options

+2

Hello Scorpio,

Thank you for the question and the photos.  You have several options regarding breast, buttock, and body contouring.  Since you are young and have not had children I suspect that liposuction alone around your waist will be sufficient to help shape and contour your abdomen, flanks, and lower back.  This fat removed can be placed into your buttocks for a buttock augmentation (Brazilian butt lift) if desired.  This option may also be available for a a breast augmentation.  Before undergoing any procedure however you should consider whether you are at a stable weight and whether you can get closer to a better body mass index weight.

Dr. Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Lower body liposuction and buttock fat injection are a great combination.

+1

You are a good candidate for liposuction (including arms and underarms) and buttock fat injection.  You also happen to be a good candidate for a tummy tuck, but you may want to hold off if you are planning to have kids in the foreseeable future.  You could have breast implants.  You might need a lift.  Most plastic surgeons, including myself, prefer implants for breasts and fat injection for buttocks.  Have a look at similar patients on my website if you like.  I've attached a link.

Eric Swanson, MD
Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift, tummy tuck, liposuction, Brazillian butt lift

+1

With an in-person consult and physical exam, your questions could be answered in detail.  From the photos, it appears that liposuction would be very beneficial, but you probably won't need a tummy  tuck because youthful skin like yours tends to shrink back without much difficulty.  Also, it's not a good idea to do a tummy  tuck the same day as the BBL because you don't want to lay on your back right after the BBL.  If you did the tummy tuck, you would have to lay on your back because you can't sleep on your stomach after a tummy tuck.  Hope this helps.

Victor Ferrari, MD, FACS
Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck at 19?

+1

I don't reayy think there's need. You are in the golden age, where losing weight will make your skin as if you had a tummy tuck and no scars left. Talk to a nutricionist about a plan of losing weight and exercise. If you really consider surgery, lipo NO MORE. And the rest you can sculpt it with cardio. In few years when you want kids and you gain weight back, you will really regret it!

Think wisely!

Yily De Los Santos, MD