I am 19 and want silicone implants, Is this possible?

I would like to have the precedure this year. I have been doing a lot of research and do not want saline implants because 1) I am very thin 2) I have little breast tissue 3) I do not like the idea that my implants could pop/leak/deflate 4) I am aiming for the most natural feel and look. Searching for a highly recommended doctor in Boston to perform my surgery

Gel implants at 19

+1
You can have gel implants at 19 but it is recommended that you not.
It is an 'off-label' use.
The reason is that at 19, there are so many choices involved, it is best to keep it simple.

You will need to find a plastic surgeon who agrees to do this.
Or have saline.
Or wait until you turn 22! 

Silicone gel breast implants cannot be placed in a 19-year-old female

+1
The FDA guidelines restrict the use of silicone gel implants to patients who are 22 years of age or older.  For you to have silicone gel implants at age 19 would be off label and could void your warranty.  If you must have breast implants now then saline breast implants would be you're option.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

FDA Age Requirement for Gel Implants

+1
In my practice, I follow the FDA guidelines for age limit of 22 years old. 

There are a few exceptions to the age requirement.  In the absent of those few exceptions, I only use saline implants in patients under he age of 22 years old.

The FDA may someday change the age requirements, but for now that is the guideline.

Joseph W. Aguiar, MD

+1
 I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

In my opinion, there is no good reason why there is an FDA mandated age of 22 for patients to receive silicone breast implants. There are many patients under the age of 22 who would (based on their body type and the advantages of silicone breast implants) benefit from the use of silicone gel breast implants; I therefore use these implants for any appropriate patient (regardless of age) routinely. Best wishes.