I'm 19 and I Have Had Dents on Both Cheeks Since Middle School. What's the Cause of This?

I'm not in the sun very much and I'm pretty healthy.

Malar ligament

+1

There is a ligament that runs through the middle of the cheek fat that can cause this dimple in some young people. It is difficult to change. Filler injections may be tempting, but may make this problem worse. Cheek implants lift this ligament and can help, but your cheeks are already full and implants would not be a good idea in your case. You are a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile - my advice would be to not worry about it!

Raleigh-Durham Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek dents

+1

This is your individual natural beauty. It's the product of your muscle insertion to your skin. Enjoy it and don't try to change it.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon