Ask a doctor

I'm 18 yrs old I have many scratches and black dots on my face so how can I remove it?

Doctor Answers (1)

Melarase creams on the skin

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Dark spots can be corrected with Melarase creams used twice daily on the skin.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.