18 Years Old, Granny Face, Jowls?

I have two indents where my jaw meets my chin. I don't have a recessive chin. I have fat that hangs over my jaw making it look like jowls. I am skinny with a fat face. It's unrealistic to say, but I would like to have Megan Fox's chin to jaw ratio. I want to be healed before college starts in the fall, so help me! What could help me: Mittelman's Pre-jowl Implant, Sliding Genioplasty, Mandibular Angle Implant, Malar Cheek Implants, or Buccal Fat Removal (last resort, I don't want to look old).

Jowls at 18

+1

It is not easy to give you an educated answer without all the facts. That is important. If it is just a volume issue then fat grafting can be done and there is no scars or incisions. You could also consider a cheek implant, but a physical exam is the best way to decide. My best advice is to visit with a board certified plastic surgeon who will truly access your issues and give you an honest opinion vs the opinion you want to hear.

18 years old with jowls

+1

It appears to me that you may have a bit of a pre-jowl indentation on either side of your chin.  I would not recommend fat removal, because when you are older, this loss of fat will make you look worse.  Your appearance will continue to change as you age and when you lose some of the fat in your cheeks, it will probably help with the indentations that you have.  Because of this fact, I would not recommend doing anything permanent at this time.  If you did want to do something now, I would recommend Radiesse injections to the indented areas to help give a smoother contour to your jaw/chin area.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon