I Am 18 Years Old and I Just Had a Ptosis Eye Surgery 11 Days Ago on my Left Eye?

My doctor cut my eyelid along the crease and once I had my stiches, I thought I had seen results, but I removed my stiches three days ago and I see no difference at all. It's much more droopier than before, and I'm unhappy. :( will my eyelid stay droopy, or will I evuntally see results?

Revisional ptosis surgery possible, later

+2

It is too early in the process as you are still likely swollen and healing. The muscle is likely still bruised and recovering. Final results won't be ready till about 3 months after surgery. If still unhappy then, see your surgeon or an oculoplastic surgeon for revisional ptosis surgery.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Too early to judge results from ptosis surgery of the eyelids.

+2

Postoperative swelling will obscure the results of ptosis surgery. Revisions after this operation on common but it's too early to tell.