I Am a 18 Year Old Women That is Interested in Black Rhinoplasty?

Hi I am a 18 year old women that is interested in black rhinoplasty .I have a rihinna nose but ideal nose that I want is hallie berry or Kerry Washington .Is that possible ?

African American Rhinoplasty

+1
Well, that all depends on just how thick/thin is your nasal skin as well as how strong are the cartilages.  You can get this info by finding a surgeon with extensive experience (look at patient photos!) on rhinoplasty in African Americans.

Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon

African American rhinoplasty

+1

It is impossible to give a celebrity nose to another patient.  It is most important to modify the existing nose bones and cartilage that the patient currently has to create an effective change. The features of the nose must balance with themselves along with the facial features so that it does not look surgically done.

Rhinoplasty

+1

Hello, it is extremely helpful for you to communicate with your surgeon your expectations. It sounds like you already have a visualization of what you would like your nose to look like and that will be helpful to your surgeon. It is also recommended that you bring in photos to show the surgeon your likes and dislikes.  Take your time researching surgeons so that you can find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon that will be able to achieve your desired outcomes. Good luck!

Morgan E. Norris, MD, FACS

Black rhinoplasty

+1

Hi Ladanibrahim.  If I read between the lines, I think that you are asking for more refinement of your nasal features.  This is possible with defatting the nasal tip, adding cartilage grafts and narrowing the side walls of the nose.  A photo would be most helpful in determining the most appropriate approach. 

Joseph N. Togba, MD
Oakland Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the African-American nose can be done to give a thinner more refined tip etc. I need to see photos to give a proper answer.