I'm 18 Year Old & Weight 110 with Small Round Butt. What the Best Place to Get a Cosemetic Loan?

I'm 18 years old, I weight 110 pounds and have a little weights with okay average hip and little roundness in my butt area. (I'm as Skinny as Paris Hillton in 2006) I've been research Dr. Salma for over a year now for a BBL . I get disabilty as income which is 698.00 a month . What is the best cometic loan site when you have very low income? Also is Bbl right for me or butt implants?

BBL or Implants

If the patient has very little in the way of fat as you seem to have, buttock augmentation with implants makes more sense.   However, you should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be examined and discuss these items in further detail.