I'm 18 Year Old & Weight 110 with Small Round Butt. What the Best Place to Get a Cosemetic Loan?

I'm 18 years old, I weight 110 pounds and have a little weights with okay average hip and little roundness in my butt area. (I'm as Skinny as Paris Hillton in 2006) I've been research Dr. Salma for over a year now for a BBL . I get disabilty as income which is 698.00 a month . What is the best cometic loan site when you have very low income? Also is Bbl right for me or butt implants?

BBL or Implants

+1

If the patient has very little in the way of fat as you seem to have, buttock augmentation with implants makes more sense.   However, you should meet with a board certified plastic surgeon to be examined and discuss these items in further detail.