I'm 18 year old guy with a big nose. There's no tip, the bone size is big and I have thick skin. Can you help? (Photo)

big nose

+1
Yes your options will be discussed after a proper exam.  The size of  your nose can be reduced with rhinoplasty.  Having sebaceous skin will increase the postoperative swollen appearance and the refinements done on your nose will take longer to show through thick skin.  Realistic expectations and patience will be needed in the postop course. So as long as you realize this then you should proceed with rhinoplasty surgery.  Best to you.  

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I'm 18 year old guy with a big nose. There's no tip, the bone size is big and I have thick skin. Can you help?

+1
    Reducing the size of the nose is a common request, and there are multiple maneuvers through which this can be achieved.

Rhinoplasty for Big Nose

+1
Rhinoplasty can be done to reduce a big nose. During consultation your surgeon will explain what can be achieved and establish reasonable expectations.

18 yo with a big nose and thick skin

+1
The size of the nose must match the proportions of the face to give aesthetic balance. Within these constraints, tip refinement can help shape the lower third of the nose while the upper third can be reshaped with osteotomies (controlled bone cuts). The thickness of the skin may limit the final result but to a lesser degree than the other changes that I mentioned. 

Jose E. Barrera, MD, FACS
San Antonio Facial Plastic Surgeon

I'm 18 year old guy with a big nose?

+1

The areas that you described and would like improved can be addressed with a rhinoplasty.

Keep in mind that following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you what to do based on a limited two dimensional photo without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of each operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or facial plastic surgeon (ENT) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for the wide thick skinned nose.

+1
Rhinoplasty for the wide thick skinned nose can be done to give a more attractive nose. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. 

I'm 18 year old guy with a big nose. There's no tip, the bone size is big and I have thick skin.

+1
Yes, a rhinoplasty would help your situation.  The purpose of the rhinoplasty is to reduce and refine the nose.  Through a closed rhinplasty, both the bones of the bridge and the tip of the nose can be addressed.