I'm 18 Year Old Female, 5'6 & 260 Pounds. I Need to Know About How Much It Would Cost to Get Liposuction on my Abdomen & Thighs?

I am in semi good health. But we just found out that I am bipolar, have a personality disorder, and I have a depression disorder and anxiety. I also have had seizures in the last 3 years. I'm sure that my disorders have something to do with my weight issue. I've tried diets, exercise and most anything you can think. I just seem to get bigger. Although my doctor says I'm healthy. I was wondering if there was any way I could get my insurance to pay for atleast some of liposuction and a tummy tuck.

Lipo question

Liposuction is a cosmetic operation not covered by insurance. Start saving and find a reputable plastic surgeon in your area. Good luck!

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and Lipo Not Covered by Insurance

Tummy Tuck and Liposuction are typically not covered by insurance.  After massive weight loss, some insurance companies may cover what is called a panniculectomy, which involves just removing the skin and fat that is hanging (the pannus).