I'm 18 Year Old Female, 5'6 & 260 Pounds. I Need to Know About How Much It Would Cost to Get Liposuction on my Abdomen & Thighs?

I am in semi good health. But we just found out that I am bipolar, have a personality disorder, and I have a depression disorder and anxiety. I also have had seizures in the last 3 years. I'm sure that my disorders have something to do with my weight issue. I've tried diets, exercise and most anything you can think. I just seem to get bigger. Although my doctor says I'm healthy. I was wondering if there was any way I could get my insurance to pay for atleast some of liposuction and a tummy tuck.

Lipo question

+1
Liposuction is a cosmetic operation not covered by insurance. Start saving and find a reputable plastic surgeon in your area. Good luck!

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck and Lipo Not Covered by Insurance

+1

Tummy Tuck and Liposuction are typically not covered by insurance.  After massive weight loss, some insurance companies may cover what is called a panniculectomy, which involves just removing the skin and fat that is hanging (the pannus).