Bags under my eyes and a line in the middle of my nose - What can i do?

what are the treatment options

Dermafillers Offer a Great Solution for Under Eye Circles

+1
For bags or dark circles under the eyes, dermafillers can be a great solution.

Often times, it will look like bags have developed under the hollows because the fat has thinned out above that area, creating a hollow but leaving the fat tissue beneath it.
RADIESSE®, JUVÉDERM®, and Restylane® are dermafillers that are used to fill in the dark circles or indentations under the eyes caused by age and loss of volume. With a skilled technique, a practitioner can customize the injection amount and location to fill in the area, smooth out indentation, and even out the difference between the hollow and the “bag”.

If the line on your nose is a frown line at the top of your nose between your eyebrows, it can be treated with BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport®. These can be placed strategically to freeze the muscles that are causing these facial creases and subtly lift up the brow and forehead.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon