18 Years Old with Bags - How Do I Get Rid of Them?

The bags started when i was 9 there bad and people ask me if im sick or if I sleep I sleep fine please help me

Lower lid bags in 18 year-old

+1

Lower eyelid bags can and do develop in people your age.  The safest and most conservative thing to do is to fill below them (in the depression) to camouflage them.  The definitive treatment is surgery.  I think your best option is to avoid surgery until you feel that is the last option.  On occasion fillers such as Restylane when given under the bags can soften the depression under the bag - but I have seen patients still complain if the bag.  If this were the case nothing is lost as the Restylane can wear off or be reversed with injections if desired.  Best of luck

Teens and twenty somethings can have lower eyelid fat bags

+1

I've performed Blepharoplasty, Eyelid Surgery for over 20 years and it is well documented that there are two groups, of patients that develop lower eyelid fat bags... One is the typical pfemale in her late 30's, early fourties and males in their 40's and fifties.  The other group are teens and early twnety somethings that have real fat pseudoherniation...in other words, real lowere eyelid fat bags.  The treatment is the same.... Lower Eyelid Surgery.

Fillers will treat the leading edge and only add more volume to an already puffy eyelid, IMHO.

No question consider under eye filler for this.

+1

Under eye Restylane is a fabulous approach to addressing the under eye circle.  It is important that you see a very experienced oculoplastic surgeon who does a lot of under eye treatment.  This should definitely be your first choice over lower eyelid surgery.