Only 18, drooping eyelids and eye bags, what can I do? (photo)

I'm an 18 year old girl whose sick of being told she looks tired and angry. My upper eyelids are drooping over my eyelashes and I have had eye bags ever since I was 9-10 years old. My face is flabby on the whole, but my eyes are the worst. I just wish I could look happy and bright. I want to change my look, but I don't have the money for surgery, nor do I want to get surgery because I don't want scars (not even small ones that no one sees) and unevenness. What can I do to change?

Drooping lids and bags

+1
From what I can tell from your pictures it looks like you have an excess of muscle under your eyes.  An easy fix would be to have filler put in to the hollow area under the eyes.  This would smooth out the volume from the lower lid to the upper part of the cheek.  The upper lids are not as straight forward to fix without surgery.  The simplest, most cost effective solution would be to excise skin and remove excess fat from the upper lid.  Non-surgically, I would recommend a series of CO2 laser to tighten the skin and strategically placed filler to pick up the brow, thereby lifting the skin that is drooping.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon