What Are My Options For A Downturned Mouth?

Its become a very depressing matter for me as this is something that has recently become a prominant feature of my face. The effect of the the cheeks sagging has left me with a monkey mouth because my jaw is narrow and slightly protruding. I believe its my whole cheek area which has sagged as my face has become more narrow, sunken and shallow. This effect has also lef me with jaw sagging/tissue or jowls under my jaw area. Its seems to have sunken down and towards the middle section.

Downturned mouth

+1

I don't think it looks as bad as you are describing. You could try a little Restylane or Juvederm. Botox placed in the right place may also help. Good luck.