18 Days Post Forehead Flap Surgery?

Im 18 days post forehead flap surgery to fix a nose defect.ive got hair on my nose which I was told is common unfortunately.i also realize the grafted skin doesn't seem to match the rest of my nose and it's a bit obvious..how much time will I need before the skin looks like the rest of my nose and when can I go for laser hair removal?ive been given hydrotisone for the scars and I notice the incision are getting red and im getting acne..does hydrocortisone do this?thanks

Forehead flap

+1

Slow down. It is way too early to do hair removal.   More details are necessary. Was your flap divided and inset?  Where is a  skin graft?  On the donor site?  Hard to say without  an exam.