I'm Only 18 and my Breasts Look Saggy, Do I Have Tubular Breast Deformity or Are They Just Sagging, and How Do I Fix It? (photo)

For as long as I can remember my breasts have looked really saggy and I have really big areolas, and I hate them, they've basically looked like this since I've been 15-16 and I don't want to get implants but if it's the only way to fix it then I will. Also how much do you estimate it will cost?

I'm Only 18 and my Breasts Look Saggy, Do I Have Tubular Breast Deformity or Are They Just Sagging, and How Do I Fix It?

+1

A breast lift can help improve the shape of your breasts. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast lifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/breast-lift-photo-galleries.php

Sagging Breasts at age 18-24

+1

Greetings,

You do appear to have sagging breasts without  tubular deformities (in your photo). This shape problem can be improved with breast lift surgical procedures without implant placement. 

The best way to ascertain what would be best for your ptotic (fallen) breasts would be a consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon. Surgical options, cost (quite variable from town to town and state to state), and timing could be discussed at that time.

Best Regards,

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon

Breast Lift

+1

A breast lift may be a good option for you.  You have a number of options which will depend on your current anatomy.  Breast lift plastic surgery can improve the profile of sagging breasts, making breasts look more youthful and perky.Breast lift surgery is done to improve the profile of sagging breasts, changing their position on the body to appear more youthful.  I've posted an ABC news videoclip for my preferred breast lift technique for you.  Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

Web reference: http://www.basuplasticsurgery.com

Breast Lifting for the Young Patient?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures. Your pictures demonstrate  breast ptosis. At some point, you may benefit from consultation with board-certified plastic surgeons and probable breast lifting surgery.  I would suggest that you time the operation carefully,  based on physical, emotional, psychosocial maturity and your own specific life circumstances/plans.

For some patients the necessity of  scars  associated with breast lifting surgery is a “dealbreaker” ; for these patients it is better to avoid breast surgery altogether.

On the other hand, many patients (If properly selected and who are doing the operations at the right time of their lives  psychosocially) accept the scars associated with breast augmentation/breast lifting surgery as long as they are happy with the improvement in contour, size, and symmetry. This acceptance of the scars is the essential “trade-off” associated with many of the procedures we do in the field of plastic surgery.

I hope this, and the attached link, helps.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLiftAug.htm

Tubular breasts or constricted breasts have a narrow base.

+1

You did not have constricted or tubular breasts. Your breast can be reshaped by a mastopexy but you must consider the aesthetic trade-offs.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,16-atlanta-breast-reshaping.htm

Breast lift consultation

+1

Hi.  Many young women feel self-conscious, if their breast size or shape isn't meeting their expectations.  Good news - you do not have a "tuberous" breast shape.  You have a normal breast shape, with a bit of breast ptosis (droop).  I would not recommend implants for you for two reasons:  you'll end up that much larger, and they won't really fix the droop issue.

The main way to improve your shape is a breast lift, possibly with an element of reduction if you'd like to be smaller.  But it's a trade off, as the lift comes with some scars on the skin.  Best to see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area for a detailed discussion.